Intern at Camp Whatever 2018
Camp Whatever is the best week of the year for our student ministry! Our hope is that during this week students will come to a better understanding of who God is and take a next step in their relationship with him. We have a unique opportunity with high school students of not only allowing them to take next steps in their relationship with God, but also giving a select few of our high school students the opportunity to develop as future leaders. Below you will find all of the requirements and dates to apply to be a Camp Whatever Intern.
Thanks for your interest!
Our committee looks forward to reading your application.
- Students must have be a Christ-Follower, have a lifestyle above reproach and have evidence in their life of running hard after God.
- Students must have finished grades 11th-12th.
- Student must be active in Wednesday night small group and have 75% attendance record from August 2016-June 2017.
- Student must currently be active in Max Impact and have 75% attendance record from August 2016-June 2017.
- Students must be actively involved in Basic Training.
- Students must attend a mandatory training. This training will be held in June.
- Student must submit 3 recommendation letters/forms from the following adults:
a. Max Impact Supervisor
b. Small Group Leader
c. Teacher or Coach from school
- Student must be a member of LifePoint Church.
- Able to be financially responsible for $150 to cover a PORTION of the camp cost.
- Students must submit a signed permission form from a parent or guardian.
- Students who serve in Engage and/or Basic Training will have first priority.
- While this internship is about raising future leaders, the committee will also look to ensure that students are ready to contribute and not be a distraction during the week.
- Not every student who meets the requirements will be chosen as we are limited by space.
April 26 - Applications Available
May 15 - Last day to turn in applications
May 22 - Applicants will be notified of whether or not they are accepted as a camp leader
June 15 - (7:00-9:00pm) or 18 (4:00-6:00pm)– Camp Whatever Leader Training
June 21 - $150 due for interns
June 22 - Mandatory Camp Whatever packing party at the church (all day)