College Internship at Camp Whatever 2018
Camp Whatever is the best week of the year for our Student Ministry! Our hope is that during this week students will come to a better understanding of who God is and take the next step in their relationship with him. As a college intern, you will play a crucial role in support for Camp Whatever. Different than years past, college interns will have a set schedule and set responsibilities throughout the week.
- Be a Christ Follower.
- Have a lifestyle that is above reproach.
- Have a heart for Student Ministry.
- Have completed at least your first year of college or the equivalent as of May 2018.
- Be a member of LifePoint Church.
- Be actively attending our Sunday morning gatherings.
- Be actively involved in serving at LifePoint.
- Be involved in the LifePoint College Ministry.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an adult you serve alongside (Cannot be anyone from College Ministry or Student Staff Team).
- While this internship is about raising future leaders, our team will also look to ensure that interns are ready to contribute and not be a distraction during the week.
- Due to the fact that we can only take 5 interns each week, not everyone who fills out this application or meets the requirements is guaranteed a spot to go.
- After all applications have been submitted (by May 9), our team will then contact everyone by May 17 with an answer regarding whether or not you have been chosen as a Camp Whatever 2018 College Intern.
- If you are chosen to be an intern, you must attend the mandatory training on June 12 at 1:30pm in the Student Game Room. **(If you can not attend, you need to make arrangements with the Student Team).**
- Interns must be available for the Camp Whatever Packing Party on June 21.
May 9 - Last day to turn in application and reference letter.
May 17 - Applicants will be notified of whether or not they are accepted as a camp intern.
June 12 - Camp Intern Training at 1:30pm in the Smyrna Campus Student Game Room.
June 21 - Mandatory Camp Whatever packing party at the Church (all day).